Friday, November 07, 2014

Maturation

It’s Jacob’s 17th birthday soon.  He used to look up to me, now I look up to him.  Not long after we bought Herbie he looked like this (performing his cabin boy duties)

jbeer

Now look at him!!

jportrait

Where did that time go?

I’m having another period where my book is free, from Sunday 9th Nov until the 13th which is all they allow.  Some people have I think had problems with putting it on an ipad.  This is how you do it.  Use the ipad’s browser to go to Amazon and find the book, just search for Herbie Neil as author.  Grab your free copy and it will ask you where you want to download to, then say Ipad (or iphone I suppose) or Android if that’s what you have.  If you have the free kindle reader on your tablet then that’s where it will arrive.  If by some miracle you haven’t heard about my book, follow the link on the top right of this blog page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I take it that it would be much harder for you take the beer from him these days? :-)

Sue, nb Indigo Dream

Vallypee said...

How time flies!! Unbelievable!